I am very excited about this post! Since jumping on the social media ‘bandwagon’, I have had so many great opportunities to meet and collaborate with some of the top thought leaders in the project management and leadership space. In that same spirit, I am honored to announce my collaboration with Rob Prinzo and our partnership in hosting a Twitter Chat for Project Management… Announcing Project Management Chat (#PMchat)!
Rob and I have both participated in other Twitter Chats before and find them to be a tremendous channel for connecting with others and really engaging in a topical discussion vs. passive retweets and posts. While we are both active members of project managers on twitter (#pmot) we could not find a regular Twitter Chat in this space and feel there is a great opportunity to collaborate as a community on various PM topics. Please join Rob and I as we kick this off on August 19th @ 12:00pm EST. Details below…
- Purpose: To enhance project management collaboration and community through on-line conversation
- Where – Twitter via Hash Tag #PMChat
- When: Friday 12:00PM EST (Every Friday!)
- Hosts: Rob Prinzo @RobPrinzo and Robert Kelly @rkelly976
- Proposed Schedule:
- August 19 – Project Mgt vs. Project Leadership
- August 26 – The Role of the Project Mgr in Change Mgt
- Sept 2 – Managing Vendor Relationships
- Sept 9 – Building Strong Project Teams
- Sept 16 – Defining Requirements
- Sept 23 – Managing Scope
Mark your calendar, share it out, and join us for what promises to be a fun, value-added discussion!